I have ran into this today for the first time and it looks pretty cool. I really like your concept for a board, both the modularity and the art for the back of the cards. It appears to have everything you could ever ask for in a civilization game; lots of resources, lots of units. Lots of ways to win. I am quite interested in trying it but I have a few questions about it.
1) It appears that this is currently self published. Are you working with a publisher on this or will you be trying to kickstarter it?
2) I read the rulebook and I'm not sure I fully understand how to play the game. Is the rulebook finalized or will there be changes made to it?
3) Following on three, are the game's art, rules, and components finalized or will they change?
4) I am unfamiliar with thegamecrafter.com. What exactly are you selling there; Is it a print and play or would I actually receive a physical game?
5) Are there any additional materials how to play? For example player aids, glossaries, quick start guides, video tutorials, FAQs, etc...
6) How many people have play tested this? How may times has it been play tested? How many different groups have play tested it? How long has this been in development?
7) Will you be demoing this game anywhere?
8) The game appears to be pretty long which isn't necessarily bad. What are actual play times that you are seeing both for new users and experienced groups?
9) Is there an existing community of players for this game? Where could I find them?
I know that is a lot, but I am subscribed to this game now and I look forward to seeing updates.